Add counters to the game that work analogously to tags (or could even replace/merge with tags, see below) so there are bot private counters and team ones, maybe 5 of each.
Two action nodes would be added:
* reset (private/team) counter named X to 0
* increment (private/team) counter named X by 1
These would both be instant and not stop execution, like tag actions.
and a condition:
* if counter ==/<=/>= N for N up to 9 (or greater, but initially this would open up a lot of possibilities already, and wouldn't be too invasive a UI change)
Nice to have:
* decrement as well as increment
* compare two counters
* Timers: just increment a counter every tick, and you have a timer. Chain two timers to be able to count to 100, etc.
* Counting things like number of resources.
* Tagging: this could completely replace the current tags, a because resetting to 0 could be the equivalent of untagging, and incrementing could be the equivalent of tagging. Comparing >= 1 can check whether the tag is set.
* probably others?