untill-block and sub-AI forever activation

Moustafa3
Hello World
Hello World

untill-block and sub-AI forever activation

Post#1 » 04 Sep 2018, 21:23

I am really enjoying this game so far, but only i noticed that it's hard to keep an condition activated: if a condition is true then it keep true whatever happens, it can be really usefull if you want to create a 2nd code for different situations like: if im attacked by 3 enemies. And then a sub-AI with new code but whenever u aren't attacked anymore it stops and i go back to my first code wich is annoying because then i need to work with tags and stuff.

so maybe you can do something about it.

thank you and sorry for my english.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: untill-block and sub-AI forever activation

Post#2 » 05 Sep 2018, 12:27

I didn't really understood what you mean.

if you are attacked by 3 enemies and then one of them stops attacking, the condition is not true anymore.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

ElvenMonk
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#3 » 05 Sep 2018, 12:38

Basicly the request is to allow AI evaluation not to start over each tick, but continue from where it has stopped on previous tick, possibly reevaluating last executed action node.

ElvenMonk
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#4 » 05 Sep 2018, 12:41

Currently can be done by tagging and putting copy of AI conditioned with tag somewhere earlier in the execution order.

But proposal sounds intresting anyway

GFX47
Dev
Dev

Post#5 » 05 Sep 2018, 13:01

It's a different evaluation system. Maybe for another game ;)

Hairy Phil
Automaton
Automaton

Post#6 » 06 Sep 2018, 18:15

@Moustafa3, the solution most players use for this is, for example, "attack enemy that I'm currently attacking" or "move to resource that I'm currently moving to", which continues the action even if the initial starting condition is lost.

Return to “Feature Requests”