New game modes: maze runners, tower defence

ElvenMonk
Neural Network
Neural Network

New game modes: maze runners, tower defence

Post#1 » 28 May 2018, 12:17

Currently there are only 2 game modes available for players: elimination and scoring, where both teams has similar goals and are in similar conditions.

I can think of different kind of game modes, where you complete missions instead of fighting each other.

Maze runner.
Imagine you have possibly non-square battlefield, where you need to find a way to a resources and score them, while enemies numbering you and ruled by computer AI are trying to chase you down and eliminate.

Tower defence.
You are defending numerous resources from being scored by hordes of enemy bots spawning somewhere on the map and moving along map to resources and then scoring them to bases. On difficult levels they might probably try to avoid your damage, trick you or some can even fight you.

Both might be good for campains, addons or even separate game.

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Re: New game modes: maze runners, tower defence

Post#2 » 28 May 2018, 17:33

I think a survival mode has been suggested numerous times to.

The only problem with new modes is that they take a lot of work, and don't necessarily have an online function. Co-op multiplayer has been a long-standing request. So if Co-op gets implemented, I'm sure more modes will follow, with some having single player variants.

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#4 » 28 May 2018, 17:40

Oh, I didn't realize you had a trello card called game modes. Could you add maze runner and tower defense to the description?

ElvenMonk
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#5 » 28 May 2018, 18:52

OMG I'm getting too lazy to even use search before posting thread..

darktheatre
Script
Script

Post#6 » 31 May 2018, 04:44

also raid mode.. a lot player(5player) vs big boss and his minions :D

Return to “Feature Requests”