Buff Assault Class

Borogrove
Script
Script

Re: Buff Assault Class

Post#81 » 24 Nov 2017, 19:08

I guess I had liked the concept of assault being weak and a partially a team filler yet something to be compensated for. With this buff I think assault will stand very well against the other classes, could there be a shift to have any number of each class now?
The buff to assault will probably negatively affect more aggressive resource gathering strats. I would think it would be a lot less viable with such greater firepower on the field.

GFX47
Dev Team

Post#82 » 24 Nov 2017, 19:11

Borogrove wrote:With this buff I think assault will stand very well against the other classes, could there be a shift to have any number of each class now?

I'm removing the constraint on test mode so you can play with it and see if it's viable.

MrChris
Automaton
Automaton

Post#83 » 24 Nov 2017, 20:32

I'm confused here. The MG has been made so bad that I no longer see a reason to use it.
------------------------------------------------
My in-game name is MrChris

Creator of the unofficial Gladiabots stats page: https://gladiabots-stats.info.tm/mrchris
And the Gladiabots retreatment simulator: https://cmrichards.github.io/glad_simulation

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#84 » 24 Nov 2017, 21:36

MrChris wrote:I'm confused here. The MG has been made so bad that I no longer see a reason to use it.

Looking at the RC version, I'm definitely starting to agree. The short range is probably unnecessary and definitely too harsh and the long range nerf makes machine gun's low speed too much of a weakness

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#85 » 25 Nov 2017, 04:56

GFX47 wrote:
Borogrove wrote:With this buff I think assault will stand very well against the other classes, could there be a shift to have any number of each class now?

I'm removing the constraint on test mode so you can play with it and see if it's viable.

Hmm... I'm considering having only sniper or assault, shotgun and sniper limited for the current stats

GFX47
Dev Team

Post#86 » 25 Nov 2017, 10:44

Follow balancing changes on the Alpha 11 thread.

Return to “Feature Requests”