Note on playstore

TheKidPunisher
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Note on playstore

Post#1 » 02 Aug 2017, 22:27

I take a look on playstore and i see that the number of 1* rating is enormous!

And when i check, (in french version), they are only to say: "the game is not in french"

So, wow, the game have a rate if 4,3 but without these posts it should be at 4,6

(I know, by being french, that french people are quite bad in foreign language, but why put 1* rating for that!? It is the same in other country which are not native english speaker?)

It is possible to demand to google to remove all these useless post?

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: Note on playstore

Post#2 » 03 Aug 2017, 07:50

I do not know if you have observed, but people are like a switch

Either 5 or 1. They are annoyed by a tiny thing? 1. They are not annoyed? 5.

You can see this everywhere, few are able to differentiate in the middle. Also 1* for the language makes them look silly, really. It is 2017, not 1920.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

TheGnoo
Automaton
Automaton

Post#3 » 03 Aug 2017, 15:08

GFX47
Dev
Dev

Post#4 » 03 Aug 2017, 15:25

Unfortunately, that's not only a french thing...

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#5 » 03 Aug 2017, 16:42

http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Ein Stein
Automaton
Automaton

Post#6 » 04 Aug 2017, 07:05

Maybe we can translate Gladiabots into multiple languages. I can offer Chinese translation. (zh-TW)
We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.

LuBeNo
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#7 » 04 Aug 2017, 07:25

We will. I don't know if it is worth the efforts yet. The strings will change much now in the beginning of the project. New strings are needed regularly. The release process will be somewhat bureaucratic. (waiting for translators to send new strings) Or there would be mixed versions of english and the local language.

It would be easier later, when fewer things will change. That said: For game store and more players it would be better as fast as possible.
My algorithm of life: if(self.tired) sleep(); else if(self.hungry) eat(); else follow(Jesus);

Return to “Off topic”