pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: Multiplayer map pool purge

Post#21 » 22 Jul 2017, 07:54

GFX47 wrote:OK then...

Woooh oh!

Celebration.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

EndWar
Hello World
Hello World

Post#22 » 22 Jul 2017, 19:52

Рано радуетесь, дегенераты... ))

EndWar
Hello World
Hello World

Post#23 » 22 Jul 2017, 19:57

Вот лицо "толерантной, демократической" Европы.
Когда нет аргументов применяется сила...
Но с Русскими не на тех нарвались...
Вспомните чем кончил к примеру Наполеон...
Можем повторить...
))

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#24 » 22 Jul 2017, 19:59

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE GET RID OF THIS GUY
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#25 » 22 Jul 2017, 20:24

EndWar wrote:Early rejoice, degenerates ...))
This is the face of the "tolerant, democratic" Europe.

EndWar wrote:When no arguments apply force ...
But with the Russians not on those ran into ...
Remember how Napoleon ended up for example ...
We can repeat ...
))

1. This is a discussion on maps. If you want to talk about languages or your Russian pride, moved that to the Off-Topic section
2. Don't expect any sympathy for us if you are willing to actively try to insult us and complain to us day after day.
3. Yes, there is a legitimate reason for this to be an English forum. If you want to talk though, you're going to have to calm down, stop trying to call us degenerates, and move this conversation over to the Off-Topic section

EndWar
Hello World
Hello World

Post#26 » 22 Jul 2017, 21:35

1. Разговор про язык начал не я...
Тот кто начал, извинился и понял не обоснованность своих претензий...
2. Я никого не оскорблял до тех пор пока меня не начали притеснять (дискриминировать) только на основании того, что я использую какой-то "не правильный" язык...
3. В лицензионном соглашении ничего не сказано о том какой язык можно использовать, а какой нет, я ничего не нарушал...
4. Пусть администратор форума внесёт изменения в лицензионное соглашение о том какой язык тут разрешен а какой нет, и я посмотрю реакцию на это Европейского суда по правам человека... ))
Last edited by EndWar on 22 Jul 2017, 21:38, edited 1 time in total.

Miojo
Script
Script

Post#27 » 22 Jul 2017, 21:37

Why are you all even reading his messages? Stop using Google translator and stop answering.... omg..

EndWar
Hello World
Hello World

Post#28 » 22 Jul 2017, 21:39

Miojo wrote:omg..

+++

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#29 » 22 Jul 2017, 21:53

Miojo wrote:Why are you all even reading his messages? Stop using Google translator and stop answering.... omg..

If I'm going to tell you that you are wrong, or that you should stop talking, it is only fair that I tell you why. On one hand, I will openly say that I do not favor PPS one bit, but on the other, let's not start a flame war just because "he started it"
EndWar wrote:1. I did not begin the conversation about the language ...
The one who started, apologized and understood not the validity of his claims ...
2. I did not insult anyone until I was harassed (discriminated against) only on the grounds that I was using some "wrong" language ...
3. In the license agreement, nothing is said about which language can be used and which one is not, I did not violate anything ...
4. Let the administrator of the forum make changes to the license agreement on what language is allowed and which is not, and I will look at the reaction of the European Court of Human Rights ...))

To 3. and 4., while Gfx never made it clear that this is an English forum ( and the are topics on this forum in French viewtopic.php?f=10&t=594 ), there is a need to keep things in one language so everyone isn't spending minutes every time they look at a single post to check google translate. Does this mean you are somewhat alienated? Sure, but trying to tell us that it should be accepting to Russian in forum with mostly people that speaks English as either a first or a second language would be like forcing a Russian forum to switch to English. It ain't going to happen. So if you want to sit here and whine about that, then I suggest that you either move this discussion to Off-Topic so this post can stay on topic (removing Mind Game) and you can argue your point, or you can speak directly to Gfx. You want to bring in a European court, go ahead, but I doubt we are breaking any rules

EndWar
Hello World
Hello World

Post#30 » 22 Jul 2017, 22:01

mcompany wrote:...

TheKidPunisher wrote:Ok, you re right. I apologize, for all i have say during this discussion.

Под грузом моих аргументов человек признал сою вину и извинился...
Мнение GFX с недавних пор для меня ничтожно...
Я никого ни к чему не принуждаю, но и не позволю поступать так со мной...

mcompany
Autonomous Entity
Autonomous Entity

Post#31 » 22 Jul 2017, 22:18

EndWar wrote:
mcompany wrote:...

TheKidPunisher wrote:Ok, you re right. I apologize, for all i have say during this discussion.

Under the weight of my arguments, a man admitted soybean guilt and apologized ...
The opinion of GFX has recently been negligible for me ...
I do not force anyone to do anything, but I will not let you do this to me.

I don't care who admitted what guilt, you still responded the way you did
And I don't care what you think of Gfx, he still owns this forum, and any official rules of it is made by him

So if you can excuse me, You are railroading this topic. Please move your discussion, talk to Gfx, or stop talking altogether

EndWar
Hello World
Hello World

Post#32 » 22 Jul 2017, 22:23

mcompany wrote: or stop talking altogether

Никто не в силах запретить мне что либо.
В таком тоне указывай своей жене...
Я понятно излагаю.?!

GFX47
Dev
Dev

Post#33 » 22 Jul 2017, 22:41

I'm sad to see that you made the effort to create a new account just to do the same thing.
It would have been a good occasion to start from scratch, and you would have been welcome.
Anyway, I had to do the same thing too...

GFX47
Dev
Dev

PPS archive

Post#34 » 22 Jul 2017, 22:43

I'll store all the pleasant posts of out dear friend here...

Return to “Off topic”