Post#1 » 31 Jan 2017, 11:45

:roll:

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Re: Newby

Post#2 » 31 Jan 2017, 11:45

hi
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

KIWINEZE
Script
Script

Post#3 » 31 Jan 2017, 11:48

Lol still learning . But realy wanted to say hi and thanks to the devs of Gladiabots. Given time and i will chase the top players and yes i do support Gladiabots future and will show it in the near future. Thanks team from Kiwineze and Family.

KIWINEZE
Script
Script

Post#4 » 31 Jan 2017, 11:49

Hi

KIWINEZE
Script
Script

Post#5 » 31 Jan 2017, 11:51

Question. Can the bots be customized?

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#6 » 31 Jan 2017, 13:56

KIWINEZE wrote:Question. Can the bots be customized?

In the roadmap. (viewforum.php?f=11) Will come some day. And hi and welcome to the Gladiabots Family. ;) By the way, it's not the 'devs'. It's just one guy.
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

KIWINEZE
Script
Script

Post#7 » 31 Jan 2017, 19:15

:D holy bleeeeeeep lol . One Guy . In that case then im even more sure ive made the right choise . You see i dont do games as such but i do projects. My last one was for 4 YRS before it finished.bummer realy . Didnt think i could find a worthy project so soon . Realy glad i found this. And it to be created by one guy BLEEPING AWSOME :P

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#8 » 01 Feb 2017, 05:27

It sure is awesome. Feels good to have such an excited player around here. :)
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

KIWINEZE
Script
Script

Post#9 » 01 Feb 2017, 07:33

Thanks im proberly a diffrent time zone. So might be a while between messages New Zealand time. I think the catch for me is having a A.I thats empty and seeing the results of programing it. I will say that my son is kicking my butt lol.cant wait to go on line to retrive the next weapon. but that might be a short wait untill im more shore i can challenge you guys propperly . Small chuckle lol .

KIWINEZE
Script
Script

Post#10 » 01 Feb 2017, 07:36

Im unshore were to ask this question so i will ask it here. WERES THE MANUAL lol.

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#11 » 01 Feb 2017, 08:46

There is a section on the forum called manual.
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

KIWINEZE
Script
Script

Post#12 » 01 Feb 2017, 19:48

Great yea i did find that.

KIWINEZE
Script
Script

Post#13 » 01 Feb 2017, 20:06

Realy think the help button is a great idea. And if it suggested why a AI tree failed would be the silver bullet . Also is there a way to help you get your next star completed. If its a thing only the boss can do then maybe its a future thought for ranks . IE private. Sargent ETC. would be nice to achive new ranks. Any way only a thought. EVOLUTION WAS CREATED SO FINGERS COULD KILL ROBOTS lol.

Return to “Off topic”