9 posts • Page 1 of 1
'Kay... I realized the ranks are actually AIs of different complexity. Till now, I've seen:
- Hello World: First program people learn in any programming language. Not really intelligent.
- Script: A basic program. Still dumb.
- Algorithm: A fairly simple program with some loops. Better, but still not intelligent.
- Automaton: Program capable of running based on predefined question-answer sets. From here on, it's actual AI, though this one's Google Now. Capable of irritating a person.
- Neural Network: Program capable of learning by itself. Quite intelligent, this one is Google DeepMind Project.
- Autonomous Entity: A pretty complex program that can use Machine Learning and Evaluation to drastically reduce the requirement of human intervention. We're entering the danger zone.
- (Prediction for Highest Rank) SkyNet: No introduction needed. Hasta la vista, baby.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests