Clash of Clans

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Clash of Clans

Post#1 » 09 Dec 2016, 06:56

Umm... If you guys agree, I can create a Clan exclusively for us Gladiabots players. Would be fun. What do you think, Dr D? (I know you are packed tight on schedule, but still.)

ConsciouS-ONE? Pier4r? Ntk? I want opinion!
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

ntk
Algorithm
Algorithm

Re: Clash of Clans

Post#2 » 09 Dec 2016, 08:16

Thx for ask my opinion :mrgreen:
I'm very busy on my job... i need stop play or play more less... on febrary i got free time.

I want say some things:

I didn't understrand well pier study on players, i can't understand who i was in statistic :mrgreen:

I think there are litle players that play each day the level of AI is not so good. I think is easy go on top 10.
Activy players on my league are less of 10-20.

Now i use very easy AI and stay on top.
I didn't see players over 1600+ and null didn't play for not lose top rank.
Ther is not other players can keep top rank,and i don't have time for test new AI.
Wait for gost, free game and febbrary :mrgreen:

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#3 » 09 Dec 2016, 08:41

Kanisha, I do not play that game, sorry. I have time for gladiabots and don't starve at the moment. Btw I think you can start a team there and post updates here, slowly someone will join.

ntk wrote:Thx for ask my opinion :mrgreen:

I didn't understrand well pier study on players, i can't understand who i was in statistic :mrgreen:

I think there are litle players that play each day the level of AI is not so good. I think is easy go on top 10.
Activy players on my league are less of 10-20.

Now i use very easy AI and stay on top.
I didn't see players over 1600+ and null didn't play for not lose top rank.
Ther is not other players can keep top rank,and i don't have time for test new AI.
Wait for gost, free game and febbrary :mrgreen:

I do not know who were you, since I have only playerIDs and I do not know the playerID-name association (and that is better imo, so a bit of anonymity). What else do you not understand? I may improve the wording and explanations.

For league 4, the activity is not so high (see viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9&start=60#p956) and the change from 5.2 to 5.3.1 is surely taking its toll because people have to reconfigure the AIs (indeed I started again from league1 to make it faster). So you have to wait a couple of days to see people with satisfying AI that just spam games.

nullpointer yes, I believe he is using a second account until he gets grip of the situation, same for me. But nevertheless either he will disappear after 7 days due to inactivity (so, no problem) or he will appear with another account in league4 (so, no problem again).

Good for you that with easy AI you are keeping the top. That's the spirit. In my new approach I'm not yet specializing a lot, like many in this thread, but now at least I do not try to handle all the bots in one AI only.

But you gave me a nice input. Not only how many matches per day were played per league, but also how many players per league were active!
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

ntk
Algorithm
Algorithm

Post#4 » 09 Dec 2016, 10:15

Good

If u can do stat for days played in a week
And matchs for day

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#5 » 09 Dec 2016, 10:28

I take note for this
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Rafaelamers
Hello World
Hello World

Clash of Clans

Post#6 » 12 Mar 2017, 01:50

Does anyone play clash of clans? If not, stay now I'm trying to recruit an awesome clan for my Drew he's 9 now

His clan is named: The Mighty Best

Return to “Off topic”