A little bio

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

A little bio

Post#1 » 13 Nov 2017, 17:19

So... I've been here for more than a year. I am not Global #1, and I don't pursue that. I'm here because Dr D (GFX47) inspires me, and I love seeing the game evolve. My job, is to be a total Grammar Nazi for new content, pointing out mistakes even native English speakers could have ignored *cough* mcompany *cough*. I make weird AIs, from tiny proof-of-concepts, to huge byproductional AIs. I make stuff that no one even thought of maybe. I'm *brag* pretty good *brag* at Tag Computation too. I'm a tester on call, confirming or exploring bugs, and being among the first to test new builds. So... Yeah. I may not be that active in-game, but I'm here, and I intend to stay. Thank you, Dr D, for the wonderful experience.

P.S. IRL, I'm a kid in school who likes tech. I know some coding and I make apps and stuff in my free time, when I'm not being lazy or playing my guitar.
Fixes break an AI more than bugs do. :ugeek:

Gladiabots Off-Topic Chat

My Stats: Kanishka_RN3;Kanishka_MiPad

GFX47
Dev Team

Re: A little bio

Post#2 » 13 Nov 2017, 17:37

Once again, thank you for your precious support!

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#3 » 14 Nov 2017, 06:15

GFX47 wrote:Once again, thank you for your precious support!

Glad to provide it. :D

pier4r
Skynet
Skynet

Post#4 » 14 Nov 2017, 13:23

I miss:

- "I'm glad to show you my prowess with a screenshot of my AI" *proceeds to show a huge web of nodes difficult to maintain*
. "I am the 1500-1700 gatekeeper. If you want to go up, you need to beat me first"
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gladiabots/wiki/players/pier4r_nvidia_shield_k1 -> Gladiabots CHAT, stats, insights and more ;

Kanishka
Skynet
Skynet

Post#5 » 14 Nov 2017, 18:40

pier4r wrote:I miss:

- "I'm glad to show you my prowess with a screenshot of my AI" *proceeds to show a huge web of nodes difficult to maintain*
. "I am the 1500-1700 gatekeeper. If you want to go up, you need to beat me first"

Hahaha don't worry I'll be back soon after my this exam ends... On 21st November. ;)

Revenge
Neural Network
Neural Network

Post#6 » 15 Nov 2017, 17:10

I might as well put my bio here too, since Kanishka did one.

I've been a part of the Gladiabots community since May 10th when i made Master rank. I love bugtesting and videogame design. Two of my best friends irl are videogame creators, and I am trying to become a better programmer myself. It's been so fun helping the game along, and I am excited to see how it continues to develop. :)

Return to “Off topic”