Search found 131 matches

by Ein Stein
24 Jul 2017, 05:18
Forum: Tournaments
Topic: Gladiabots Cup 2017.08 #1
Replies: 143
Views: 10163

Re: Gladiabots Cup 2017.08 #1

I'm in.
by Ein Stein
23 Jul 2017, 07:45
Forum: Tournaments
Topic: Gladiabots Generic AI Cup
Replies: 95
Views: 7201

Re: Gladiabots Generic AI Cup

Kanishka wrote:
LuBeNo wrote:Any rules?


Use only generic AI. (One for all)

Do you mean one AI for all maps or for all bot classes?
That is, do you restrict the use of map-specific or bot class-specific AI?
by Ein Stein
23 Jul 2017, 03:57
Forum: Tournaments
Topic: The tournament system
Replies: 56
Views: 4970

Re: The tournament system

To Kanishka: I'm in. :) (Though it's not my play style to use a generic AI...)
by Ein Stein
22 Jul 2017, 06:39
Forum: Questions
Topic: Disappeared Maps?
Replies: 2
Views: 400

Disappeared Maps?

So where are New Challenger, Triforce, and Crossfire? After the Alpha 9 update, they seem to disappear.
by Ein Stein
22 Jul 2017, 06:24
Forum: Map Creation
Topic: Multiplayer map creation contest #3
Replies: 135
Views: 10303

Re: Multiplayer map creation contest #3

Define "play correctly" ... ? I'm with LuBeNo on this one. And I would really like to see a non-syetrical map layout Think of tic-tac-toe. The first player always wins if both players make the best moves. I disagree. Best possible moves always results in a draw. In all games. Okay, I've s...
by Ein Stein
22 Jul 2017, 04:49
Forum: Map Creation
Topic: Multiplayer map creation contest #3
Replies: 135
Views: 10303

Re: Multiplayer map creation contest #3

That's because asymmetric maps are imbalanced. When both sides play correctly, there's one side who will always win. I don't get the reason for this. I agree that every symmetric map is balanced, because of math. But there can also be balanced asymmetric maps. It would be challenging to (a) balance...
by Ein Stein
21 Jul 2017, 15:14
Forum: Questions
Topic: Map- or BotClass-specific tournaments
Replies: 1
Views: 327

Map- or BotClass-specific tournaments

I've seen in another thread about map-specific and bot class-specific tournaments. My question is, if I create a tournament with special rules, how can I: 1) generate matches, and 2) prevent violation of the rules? (By that I mean making all matches on the same map or making the bot class restrictio...
by Ein Stein
21 Jul 2017, 15:05
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: My Review - Why I Only Rate 3/5
Replies: 24
Views: 2566

Re: My Review - Why I Only Rate 3/5

I have a final question. How was it with the player base in the past? I noticed a couple of bad reviews on Android were about "paywall" after the tutorials, were there more players in the past, as this game has 500.000+ downloads on Android? No. Player Base is MORE than what it used to be...
by Ein Stein
21 Jul 2017, 15:00
Forum: Map Creation
Topic: Multiplayer map creation contest #3
Replies: 135
Views: 10303

Re: Multiplayer map creation contest #3

LuBeNo wrote:When checking the votes I see that the players are not yet ready for asymmetric maps. :D :roll:

That's because asymmetric maps are imbalanced. When both sides play correctly, there's one side who will always win.
by Ein Stein
21 Jul 2017, 04:11
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: My Review - Why I Only Rate 3/5
Replies: 24
Views: 2566

Re: My Review - Why I Only Rate 3/5

Miojo wrote:I use a single AI and I'm doing great with it :)...

You mean one single AI for every map, whether it's Best Score or Elimination?
by Ein Stein
20 Jul 2017, 16:16
Forum: Tournaments
Topic: Official Tournament #1
Replies: 66
Views: 4541

Re: Tournament #1

GFX47 wrote:I've sent new email reminders...

I received your email that said, "You have a pending match." The point is, I have deployed my AI, so why sending it? I think it's better to send one of the following:
1. You have an undeployed match.
2. Your opponent has deployed; check the results!
by Ein Stein
20 Jul 2017, 15:52
Forum: Map Creation
Topic: Multiplayer map creation contest #3
Replies: 135
Views: 10303

Re: Multiplayer map creation contest #3

TheKidPunisher wrote:I dont know for you but when i read the file, the last 6 maps have disappeared.

How was the new seven wonder ?

Iy really bad if we done the vote without showing all the map...

New Seven Wonders is at page 33 in my Google Slides app.
by Ein Stein
20 Jul 2017, 11:44
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: My Review - Why I Only Rate 3/5
Replies: 24
Views: 2566

Re: My Review - Why I Only Rate 3/5

True, the player pool is small compared to other online games. We should think of a new idea to attract new players.

And next time, to prevent the words from vanishing, try typing in Word or Google Docs or other similar apps first, and then copy-paste in onto where you want to post.
by Ein Stein
20 Jul 2017, 11:26
Forum: Tournaments
Topic: Official Tournament #1
Replies: 66
Views: 4541

Re: Tournament #1

GFX47 wrote:I had to kick Irrbert.

Next games:
LuBeNo VS Einstein
Miojo VS Mcompany

Alright, game over for me. Well played to LuBeNo; Spiral isn't in the front of my tweak priority list. @_@
by Ein Stein
19 Jul 2017, 16:09
Forum: General Discussions
Topic: Wait... Why do the Elo ratings disappear?
Replies: 4
Views: 560

Wait... Why do the Elo ratings disappear?

Image
The Elo ratings of both players disappear in Alpha 9. Why?
by Ein Stein
19 Jul 2017, 16:01
Forum: Tournaments
Topic: Official Tournament #1
Replies: 66
Views: 4541

Re: Tournament #1

I'm facing LuBeNo if I defeat Irrbert?
Alright, I'm screwed. :(
by Ein Stein
19 Jul 2017, 13:43
Forum: Map Creation
Topic: Multiplayer map creation contest #3
Replies: 135
Views: 10303

Re: Multiplayer map creation contest #3

ConsciouS-0nE wrote:Gfx hates to make single player AIs lol.

Well then, this task is assigned to the top players! :)
by Ein Stein
19 Jul 2017, 13:13
Forum: Map Creation
Topic: Multiplayer map creation contest #3
Replies: 135
Views: 10303

Re: Multiplayer map creation contest #3

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_M2DCZjKMfUFPWThjh-otvS6uKiclMR94jxPT4_kV7A/edit?pli=1#slide=id.g1ea4dde127_0_376 guys we need more comments about this unsymmetrical map, maybe not allowed in ranks, but always interesting to test it unranked and private -a crossover kill them all and gather...
by Ein Stein
19 Jul 2017, 13:10
Forum: Bug Reports
Topic: IfSelfIsSniper doesn't work
Replies: 5
Views: 540

Re: IfSelfIsSniper doesn't work

It is checked after the "catch closest resource" node because it on its right. Wait what...? :shock: The Sniper condition is supposed to be on the left of the resource node because the linking line of the former is on the left of that of the latter. I dragged the node far away just for a ...

Go to advanced search